Here are our regular weekly times of worship. Visitors are most welcome at any and all of these services!
Sunday School (9:45 AM – 10:45 AM)
Our adult Sunday School class meets in the Sanctuary each Sunday morning for a time of in-depth study of God’s Word. Nick Daniels is currently teaching a study in Romans. We also provide a children’s Sunday School in a secure, loving environment with age-appropriate teaching of Biblical truth.
Sunday Worship (11:00 AM – 12:15 PM)
Fellowship provides a God-centered time of worship each Lord’s Day, filled with prayer, singing, and the passionate proclamation of Bible truths as we seek to worship our risen Lord in spirit and truth. The first Sunday of each month we observe the sacrament of the Lord’s Table (communion) during our worship time, which is not a ritual to be performed, but a life-giving means of grace that we treasure. We joyfully welcome children in our worship service, but we do provide nursery care as an option.
Wednesday PM (6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
On Wednesday evenings we meet to enjoy a time of prayer, Bible study, and discussion in the sanctuary. Cooper Starnes, Keith Johnson, and Dave Taber are alternating months in leading the Wednesday service. Keith is leading the Wednesday night studies in the gospel of Luke during the month of November.
In addition to these weekly worship services, we also hold a variety of other gatherings, such as these (view the Announcements page for information on upcoming events):
- Monthly Fellowship Lunch – immediately following the 11 AM worship service, normally the 2nd Sunday of the month. There is always plenty of extra food, so all are welcome to participate!
- The Woven – A time of fellowship and Bible study just for ladies which meets every other month on Saturday mornings. All ladies are welcome; for more information please contact Lee Crowell at 704-572-0195
- Men’s Breakfast and Study – The men of Fellowship meet the last Saturday morning of each month for breakfast and a devotional study and discussion. Currently, we are using the book “This World is Not My Home” for our study. (Note we are not meeting in November and December due to the holidays but will resume in January!)
- Church Work Days – Periodically, times for us to serve together in maintaining our church building and grounds
- Church-wide Picnic – In summer or early fall we hold an outdoor picnic to enjoy food and fellowship in the beautiful mountain surroundings